Collaborative Teaching Reflection
The Collaborative Teaching Reflection is an opportunity for you to examine your teaching to identify areas of strength and areas for improvement. The process includes:
- videotaping one of your class sessions.
- observing a different class session by Kaneb Center staff.
- review of your syllabus and other materials as appropriate.
Based on analysis and observation of these items, a one-hour meeting will be scheduled to identify what is working and where there might be opportunities for enhancing your teaching.
You may contact us to set-up a collaborative teaching reflection by:
- working through Monica Hoban (1-9146) in the Kaneb Center's main office, 353 DeBartolo Hall.
- contacting one of our staff directly.