Notre Dame Learning (New Site Coming Soon!)
Advancing learning through inspiration, research, and design.
Notre Dame Learning is committed to the University’s goal of providing an unsurpassed education. In collaboration with instructors, departments, and colleges, we inspire, design, and deliver transformational learning experiences.
Established in 2019, Notre Dame Learning brings together teaching and learning expertise to serve as the hub of learning excellence and innovation at Notre Dame. Working in collaboration with instructors, departments, and colleges, our goal is to enable effective and engaging learning for all students through research-based strategies, technologies, and modalities.
Get Started with Notre Dame Learning:
ND Learning exists to support instructors in providing unsurpassed educational experiences for learners. Our team provides support in the following areas:
- Consultation on:
- collaborative teaching reflection
- curriculum design
- learning experience design
- learning technology selection & adoption
- pedagogical strategies
- strategy, design & production of learning media
- equity, inclusive teaching, and universal design for learning
- Core Curriculum visioning, advocacy and design support
- Engaged scholarship projects
- Graduate student & postdoc development
- Learning media creation & creative strategy
- Learning technologies selection & adoption
- Learning technologies exploration & discovery
- Learning research
- Learning space design (as voice of the faculty + research)
- Online course and program development
- Summer Online
- Teaching and learning workshops, courses, & certifications
Contact us: email@example.com – 574-631-9146
Looking for the Learning Technology Lab page?