Collaborative Teaching Reflection
The Collaborative Teaching Reflection is an opportunity for you to examine your teaching to identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement. The process includes:
- videotaping one of your class sessions.
- observation of a different class session by Kaneb Center staff.
- review of your syllabus and other materials as appropriate.
After analyzing the video and our observation notes, we will schedule a one-hour followup meeting to discuss the results.
You may contact us to set-up a collaborative teaching reflection by:
- working through Monica Hoban (1-9146) in the Kaneb Center's main office, 353 DeBartolo Hall.
- contacting one of our staff directly.