Gathering Student Feedback
The Kaneb Center is happy to work with you to administer early-semester feedback or other student survey using Qualtrics. We will conduct the survey using a personalized email invitation (with one reminder) to your students. When the survey closes, we will generate a report containing aggregated data of student responses. Ideally, early feedback surveys will be administered between the fourth and sixth week in the semester to enable you to make adjustments that make the greatest possible difference for your current students.
To arrange a survey send the following items to email@example.com at least 2 business days (1-week preferred) before you would like the survey to open.
- The name of your course.
- A list of questions that we will review and send back with suggestions if any. The Gathering Early-Semester Student Feedback handout contains samples (real, not perfect) of questions.
- An Excel file of your class roster (downloadable from online photo by clicking the Excel icon on the upper right while viewing your class).
- A distribution date and time.
- The number of days you would like the survey to remain open.
- We recommend 3 to 5 days with the reminder sent 1 day before the survey closes.
For more information visit the Gathering Early-Semester Student Feedback workshop information page.